Two exciting opportunities exist to join the team at our award-winning Cellar Door, Restaurant and Larder in the beautiful King Valley. We are now seeking applications for the casual positions of:
CELLAR DOOR HOST
Suitable for applicants with an interest in wine, great communication skills and a desire to host visitors seeking an enjoyable tasting experience.
FRONT OF HOUSE
Suitable for applicants with hospitality experience and the ability to deliver polished and welcoming customer service to all dining guests.
Successful applicants will possess the following:
- An eye for housekeeping and presentation standards of our venue at all times
- Excellent communication skills and a bubbly personality
- A curiosity of wine and enjoyment of food
- Be customer orientated – always going above and beyond
- Be self-motivated with a strong initiative and work ethic
- Well-developed organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High standard of personal presentation
- Have a current RSA, drivers license and reliable transport
Both positions are casual roles with weekend work across a rotating roster. You will also be required to work extra hours during the busy spring and summer months and regional festivals.
Chrismont offers an amazing workplace. You will have access to:
- – A fantastic friendly team environment
- – Discounts on wine products
- – A competitive casual rate
- – The best view in the King Valley